Hong Kong House
Please click here for more
about Hong Kong House.
The Hong Kong Economic & Trade Office (HKETO) in Sydney is the representative office of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, established in 1995 to strengthen economic ties with Australia and New Zealand.
- Headed by Mr Steve Barclay and with Ms Linda Law as his deputy, the Office aims to promote and safeguard Hong Kong's trade and economic interests in Australia and New Zealand as well as foster a better understanding of Hong Kong in the two countries.
- The Office provides enquiry and information services for the local public about events and developments in Hong Kong and maintains regular contact with the local media.
- The Office assists companies in Australia and New Zealand to expand and explore business opportunities in Hong Kong and Asia through direct investment, licensing, joint venture or sourcing. The Investment Consultant of the Office undertakes regular visits to various cities and offers advice to interested Australian and New Zealand businessmen.
- To represent the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in Australia and New Zealand.
- To promote Hong Kong as Asia's world city, Asia's business capital and the gateway to China.